Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Music... part 2

Today I am really excited since I got the email response I was so patiently waiting for. The rights of the song I wanted to use are owned by the songwriter's (Simon Diaz) daughter. Luckily, my dad was able to help me with this. He works in the television industry and had worked before with his music, so he was able to give me the email of his daughter, Bettsimar Diaz. I emailed explaining my project and that it would be such an honor to use her father's song. She politely responded and told me to send her the credits and purpose of my video. I did and today i got this:


I already put the music into my video and it was definitely the last detail it needed. It brings the purpose together. I think I am finally done with the editing par, I am just going to take a few days away from it so I can come back and see it with fresh eyes and see if I want to change anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment