Thursday, March 16, 2017

Important things to remember

"WRITE WHAT YOU KNOW"
(few pieces of advice)

In order to come up with my own idea I looked back on this phrase. I decided to go online and look at the different opinions that showed up. This three were the most helpful and interesting ones to me. I feel more confident to write my story and being my story boards.

Writer's Digest






The Atlantic
Big Think




          "KNOW YOUR PURPOSE"


                               







Guest Column. "How to Write What You Know – And Then Change the Story." WritersDigest.com. N.p., 08 Dec. 2015. Web. Apr 2017
Gots, Jason. "Write What You Know." Big Think. N.p., 2016. Web. Apr. 2017. 
Johnston, Bret Anthony. "Don't Write What You Know." The Atlantic. Atlantic Media Company, 19 Feb. 2014. Web. Apr. 2017. 





No comments:

Post a Comment