Friday, March 24, 2017

storyboard

Now that my story is clear I was able to make my first story board. My film opening is going to start with the last scene of the movie. The plot of the movie is about this kid (Kenaz) that lives in an coastal small town with his mom. The town is very traditional and sticks to its roots. Kenaz's mom tells him about this legend of the moon and sun, and the powers they bring (the short story i wrote before). And this sticks in his mind. When Kenaz is about 14 years old, his mom starts to get sick. So he decides to go on this journey in search of the island the legend talked about in order to get a jar of moon and bring it back to his mom so she can recover. The movie is about the journey he ventures. The people and the hardships he meets along the way. The last scene, which is my two minute video, is three years into his journey when he finally sees the island.








No comments:

Post a Comment