Sunday, March 26, 2017

Shooting Locations

Today I should be starting to Shoot, BUT!! The due date was moved from the 9th to the 11th so I am feeling a little less stressed out now that I know I have a couple of few more days. So since my character analysis I talked to my friend Cristobal and he told me he would love to act in my video. I was so relieved. I told him about the story and what my visualization of it was and asked him if he knew of any places that would fit my description. He told me I should come up to his house in Wellington and go see some places since there are lot of beautiful beaches over there. He specifically told me about this little island called Fisherman Island that is in a lake near his house. I got so excited when he told me he could take me to it and we could film there.


So Fisherman Island is my plan A, my Plan B would be to go to another beach close by. I am planning going up there between Thursday and Friday in case we need two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment